But when it comes to food we're suppose to have lots of choice. There's many food stalls and restaurants but then the problem is that they were great at first or when they're 'just opened' then they just lost it...so actual fact is that with all the choices we have only few that had actually made in my list...so enuf blabbering now here come the list
Bandar Baru Bangi
- Yankees : Great grilled fish but service are SLOW, located opposite kajang tol SHELL there's huge neon light sign 'YANKEES'
- Secret Recipe: For some cake indulgence and more 'classy' food, located opposite PKNS
- Restaurant Ayam Kampung dan Gulai Kawah : Great FOOD kampung style, located beside Warta.
- Precint 9 food court : all food overe there are not too bad comparing else where in Puterajaya, the foods are consistant, tasty but not that cheap.
- Sushi King @ Alamanda : just for a change for sushi and an afordable japanese food
- Johnny's @ Alamanda: Great Steamboat
- Alamanda Food Court: not always consistant but my favarouit would be the chicken rice stall, Yong Taufoo stall and the noodle stall
- Susy's Corner: Great Steak with rather large portion but cheap its a Victoria Station teh cheaper version, located in Ampang.
- Yoshinoya: this is my son and i fave japanese fast food, they're available in Mid Valley,KLCC,One Utama...just to name a few
- Tupai Tupai: great food but i'm not sure where its located but if you ever heard of it just go and try.
- Plaza Hartamas: Foods are great but EXPENSIVE! no i dun wanna spend RM10 for a drink!
- Up Town, Damansara Utama: this is one of my fave lepak place, foods are good and not so expensive...
- The Carnival : all you can eat steak and grill buffet...yummy!
there's more but i'll just have to update it later...so stay tuned!!