well my mom's birthday is coming up so i though of making her a birthday cake. And since the other day she told us that she feels like eating black forest cake so that's what i'm gonna do only that for the decorations i'm thinking of making chocolate roses and thats where the chocolate modeling comes in....
Today I've made the Chocolate modeling clay:
450g good quality semi sweet chocolate
1/2c light corn syrup
clear plastic wrap
- melt chocolate in a double boiler
- remove the bowl when chocolate has melted and add the corn syrup
- stir, as the chocolate cools, it'll form into a ball, similar to children modeling clay.
- knead the ball until chocolate is smooth
- wrap in thightly in a plastic wrap.
- let it rest over night before using